21.3.23

[UPDATE] Minecraft Island Opado

To those who donated and boosted the fundraiser yesterday, thank you very much.
My friend is safe right now. I will post updates on the situation occasionally.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been playing Minecraft again lately. A solo world this time, full of islands!

My life has been made tough because I chose to live on a tiny taiga island. The animals are really noisy and peek into my window sometimes. It's annoying, but strangely cute. I'm constantly low on resources because I don't take mining trips. I'm considering finding someone to join me on this adventure, but right now, I want to be alone on this island.

If you'd like to try out this mod-pack, here's a link to a download! It's fabric 1.19.2, and if you want, you can add me on Essentials. My username is "Soth"